Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Day Today

Well today I had the best of intentions regarding walking in the Spirit, so I would not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

What a battle.

I started well had a bit of a lapse in the middle of the day then tried to get back on track.

It truly is a daily crucifixion the only problem is I do not enjoy this process.

The conflict is is that I have experienced the joy of obedience and the pain of killing this flesh of mine.

I even know it gains me nothing to walk in the flesh but I delude myself to think otherwise, aren't we nuts sometimes?

To repeat the same behavior expecting a different result is often called neurotic.

I do do the same behaviour at times, am I really expecting a different result? Honestly I do hope for one at times, but.......

what I am really doing is going LaLaLaLa I can't hear you.







No comments:

Post a Comment